What Makes NBC Curriculum Effective?
- Each lesson includes a clear Gospel presentation with an invitation to accept Christ.
- NBC is easily adapted for small groups, Released Time, VBS, Sunday school, rallies, after school clubs, etc., as reported by churches participating in the Billy Graham Crusade in Columbus, Ohio.
- Each unit has its own upbeat theme song and exciting memory verse songs with movements. These songs reflect the “meat” of the lesson and are fun ways for children to hide God’s Word in their hearts.
- Even though the core leaders of NBC are the teacher, host, and prayer warrior, the entire church body can be involved in outreach (baking cookies for a rally at the end of summer, supplying and preparing craft items for clubs, etc.).
- Hands-on craft activities use basic household items that are easy to find and easy on the pocketbook.
One-Year Armor of God Series (36 lessons consisting of 8 Color Flipcharts with 36 memory verse songs and 6 theme songs)
NBC Director’s Notebook Contents (Purchased only once and can be used with all six units)
- NBC Director’s Manual & Director’s CD
- Teacher-Host Handbook
- Teacher and host training CD
- Training outlines
- Prayer Warrior Booklet
- Leading a Child to Christ
- Parent welcome note
- Parent thank-you note
- Congratulations certificate
- Attendance sheets
- NBC sign
- Registration form
- Assignment sheets
- Statement of Faith
NBC Unit Notebook Contents (Six units total, one of which is used each year with the Director’s Notebook)
- Five Bible lessons
- Five Gospel presentations
- Hands-on experiences
- Teacher and host packet contents sheets
- Bible memory verse tokens
- Theme song visuals
- Song CD
- Song movements
- Review game questions
- Miscellaneous items